Tuesday 17 April 2012

Vintage Take

Today is my day off, woohoo! I guess that's one of the bonuses of working crazy shifts! As much as I love getting glammed up (you will soon see!) I also enjoy nothing more than dressing casually and comfy, and today is one of those days.
I love how skinny jeans can be dressed up or down depending on what shoes or top you put on...what did we wear before them? It's like fashion maths, skinny jeans + casual top + pumps = laid back chic and skinny jeans + smart top + heels = sexy and savvy. My equation would be nothing without the jeans!
Today is a typical dress down day for me.


Today I'm wearing these skinny jeans from Topshop. I've teamed it with this oatmeal H&M jumper, (yes I was wearing it in white in Sundays post) and I've put a collared blouse under the jumper. The blouse is white with a fab brown and white lace collar...also quite vintage-esque. I love how this instantly changes the jumper and plus I hate being cold so the hidden layers are great for me! I also adore my gold Casio, I get a lot of stick from my friends about this watch but I love it's retro feel. I'm after a Michael Kors watch (that's on my lust list too) but for now my Casio does the job perfectly :)
Magpie, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment