Sunday 29 April 2012

Nars Orgasm Blush

Blusher is probably one of my favourite make up pieces ever. I find that by changing your blush you can really transform your look. It can make you look girly, vampy, sun kissed whatever you fancy!
I'm normally a bit scared of pink blush. My worst fear is to have bright pink doll like cheeks. Think porcelain doll with big, round, pink circles on the cheeks!

When I saw Nars Orgasm blush in the packet the porcelain doll image shot in to my head. To look at the blush is pink and pigmented. Don't let this put you off though - it's a really yummy, girly colour!

As with all Nars products the packaging is black with white writing - tres chic! It has a mirror on the inside lid which is perfect for make up on the go.



The colour is what makes this really stand out though. It's made with transparent pigments, which give it a really sheer look. It's amazing at faking a natural, healthy glow. Although it's very pink to look at when you apply it gives a subtle hint of colour with a little glow. It's perfect for a girly, no make up look and gives you a natural flush. Imagine a just walked out of a spa flush.


I find this product lasts a long time too, I can apply it first thing in morning and by the afternoon I still look like I have a glow. If subtle and feminine are your thing, then you need this blush in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment