Saturday 21 April 2012

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

It's no secret that my skin is a nightmare, a real nightmare! Readers of my blog will not all too well about my skin woes! It's sensitive, prone to breakouts and working shifts does it no favours where glow and radiance  is concerned. I've tried so many products to help combat this and my latest purchase is a definite skin saver! You know when you buy a product and then wonder how you coped without it??? Thats how I feel about Clarins Beauty Flash Balm...its my wonder balm!

The balm claims to remove all signs of fatigue, fill out lines and give a radiant glow. It contains olive extract and witch hazel to tighten, bisabolol to soften, and Algae extract to revitalise. I use this product as a make up base although I have heard it can be used as a face mask too.




I can honestly say that this is the best primer ever! In a market saturated with make up bases this product really stands out. To use it I press it in to my skin and then apply make up straight away and it really does make me glow! Make up sits so much better on well rested skin, and this gives you that well rested look...no more pancake face! I find that when I use this balm my make up doesn't go patchy throughout the day and really stays in place...perfect in my opinion.

What are your thoughts on Clarins Beauty Flash Balm?




No comments:

Post a Comment