Wednesday 18 April 2012

The one that got away

Bleugh! The weather was so miserable when I woke up, its definitely not got that hump day feeling! I've got quite a busy day today...mostly centred around work I'm afraid to say! So I thought I'd add a bit of sparkle to my day with this fab topshop blazer.

When I set out to get a yellow blazer I had my heart set on a neon yellow one from H&M, unfortunately it had sold out in my size by the time I got round to buying it. Talk about dissappointed! Don't you just hate it when you lust after something for so long and then it's gone! Disappointment in hand I trudged along to trusty Topshop...and it did not let me down! Although this blazer isn't the neon of shade of lemon I was after I actually love it. I think the fact that its more of a pastel shade makes it more wearable day to day and it's perfect for brightening up an outfit without being too in your face. Its definitely a firm favourite of mine in my army of blazers! I just want to apologise for the quality of the pictures, I'm having do all my blogging off my phone until my new laptop charger arrives so unfortunately the pics aren't great. iPhone's are amazing, but the picture quality is letting the side down! Stick with me though, my new charger is en route.

I wanted to let the blazer be the main feature of this outfit so I've teamed it with a black vest from Topshop (fab wardrobe stable) and these dark jeggings, also from Topshop, which are so unbelievably comfy I swear I could live in them! The collar necklace was a bargain from H&M and the boots are from Missguided. I've got a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's on my wish list but until I win the lottery that's where they're going to stay...these boots are a great substitute though!
I think I may be slightly addicted to yellow at the moment as I've just ordered a yellow skirt too! I can't wait to share it with you all when it comes!

What do you think of today's look? Are you a lemon clothes lover too?
magpie, xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much...your my first commenter! I can not wait to get my proper photos up, i hate the poor quality xx ps cute blog!

    ReplyDelete